Tuesday 19 February 2013

A big mix of flies,

 Hi, I have been very busy this week, with a range of different styles of flies. with them going out all over the country, but i have been able to tie a few up for myself . the large snake flies above are for me, i do like using these fully dressed snake flies at night for my sewin fishing. these are just under 3" long and listed below,
 Above, the one i use when there is a lot of water running, also good for salmon. yellow /orange & black,
 Red and black, great color combo. 
 Black and orange,
 And of course, you must have the one and only black.
 Showing the colors together, all the above ties on my wire mounts.
 Above, a mix of ties for some guys, living in Scotland & Cumbria.
 The Kinermony killer copper tube,
 My take on the cascade, on a waddington shank 11/4" long.
 The williegun, 11/4"
 Above the Ally shrimp waddington, 11/4"
 The toucan conehead, still in big demand.
 Orange 11/4" snake fly on hollow mono mount.
 Black snake 11/4" mono mount,
 Red 11/4" mono snake,
 Above, my glow in the dark black snake. with a glow in the dark bead near hook. charged with torch,
 Squirrel blue and silver, secret weapon .
 Black secret weapon, bothe tied on a size 4 kamasan B175 and size 12 treble.
 The set,
 I have been tying a good few blobs, for the stillwater anglers. 
Above, Sunburst blob deer head.

 Green and red.
 Orange and mallard,
And pink foam ass blob,

No comments:

Post a Comment